VMware Go is a free web-based service that lets users virtualize their servers with just a few mouse clicks, providing an easy on-ramp for companies new to virtualization. VMware Go guides users through the installation and configuration of the industry-leading hypervisor, VMware ESXi.
VMware Go Dramatically Simplifies and Accelerates Virtualization Into Three Simple Steps
- Initial ESXi server setup
- Unique web-browser interface and intuitive wizard guides and accelerates installation and setup process
- Built in hardware compatibility check automates the process of selecting physical server environments
- Virtual machine creation
- Leverage existing physical server configuration, install a prebuilt virtual appliance, or start with a new clean virtual machine.
- Manage ESXi servers and virtual machines
- Centralized management interface simplifies changes to a virtual environment.
- Monitor virtual machines for basic performance and resource utilization.
- Scan and update virtual machines from a central console.
Tags: ESXi, How to Virtualize your envirnment, Initial ESXi server setup, Manage ESXi servers and virtual machines, Server Virtualization, Virtual machine creation, Virtualization, VMware, VMware GO, VMware GO Youtube Video, VMware Go™ — the Quick and Easy On-ramp to Virtualization