Mobility & End-Point Strategy
Coretek has pioneered the use of effective end-point strategy as a critical step in virtualization and migration engagements of all shapes and sizes. Drawing from our traditional desktop migration knowledge which spans over two decades, we work with our clients to build a cohesive strategy that delivers efficiency not only to the IT department, but also to the workforce. And of course we don’t stop at legacy technologies, we’ve married our historical experience with the latest technical know-how in all things virtual. This allows us to see the big picture, the whole picture.
Having the Whole Picture is Essential
Coretek’s End-Point Strategy service gives you a comprehensive understanding of your current environment, and detailed look at potential future states based on real-life data. Using specialized assessment tools, methodologies and software, Coretek does a deep dive into all of the following aspects of your business:
- Workflow and use case of knowledge workers and user groups
- Current application access methods and usage statistics
- Operating System performance and configuration
- Application security, delivery path and methods
- Current end-point and infrastructure hardware and configuration
- Future state requirements, current and future operating and capital budget
From there, Coretek develops a “total approach” which applies the actual data gathered from your organization to a thorough deliverable of real-world recommendations. Recommendations which don’t just make generic industry statements, but ones that map the current available technologies to your specific use cases, infrastructure needs and budget. We believe that this total approach, end-point strategy is the best way to ensure virtualization project success.
Let us prove it to you.
Our Mobility & End-Point Strategy is a Five Step Process:
- Identify use cases and workflows
- Run software to gather real data
- Analyze data
- Assess current infrastructure, cost barriers, application use and needs, Op and Cap budget
- Recommend total approach based on assessment